Friday, July 6, 2012

Night nurse....

She was up to her old tricks again....All I can do is just hope she gets another victim sooner than later!
I had a small gathering on July 4th so the house was buzzing. The evening set in and we all began to calm down. After a few cocktails none of us were paying attention to much of anything but a few fireworks in the back yard. My daughter which was going in and out that day had forgotten to lock the front door. I noticed there was a light on in the back room on the second floor. And to our surprise a woman dressed as a nurse was rumbling around my house! Standing there shocked I froze. As she eased her way to the door she claimed that she was sent to check on my mother. My mother isn't sick! I didn't call for a nurse and neither had any of my neighbors or guests. Of course it was none other than my stalker sending a spy, again. The nurse makes a run for it. No one can catch her as she sprints around the corner to a waiting car. The car had no tags so it maybe stolen.Again the police arrived, took a report and a copy of the video that was captured. Details to come.........

No comments:

Post a Comment