Wednesday, June 27, 2012

letter in a bottle....

This one is not the romantic kind either. When mama went out on the porch this morning she saw a letter in a bottle. She did listen to her gut instinct not to touch it. After the stalker and her pranks, mama decided to call 9-1-1. Guess what? To our suprise they arrived in about 5 mins. I called into my staff to let them know I wouldn't be in. My main buddie at work became frantic and thought the stalker had gotten her bull's eye. Not quite.

After the special agents came in to defuse what they thought was a bomb, it was a dud. Acutally, just a letter calling me names along with dates and times of my departures and arrivals.

 Today wasn't all loss, the new survelliance system has been completed! Many of my neighbors are on high alert and are feeling angry..... Why? A few evenings ago the stalker had a convoy of cars speeding down our block. A child almost got hit due to her silliness.  Her musical choices late in the evening leave much to be desired as well.

My stalker was spoken to firmly by the police but of course she played possum and acted unsuspecting.  But they are on to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment