Friday, June 15, 2012

Summer Heat

I have never felt so uncomfortable on a date. She was like an animal during mating season. As we sat waiting for our food, her hands began to touch my private area. I asked her to stop but she didn't.  That just added fuel to the forrest fire inside of her. When the food came she asked for TO-GO boxes. I thought the date was over. Noooooooo. She just wanted me in her car,alone. I knew in my gut I should have driven. She then asked me to get in the backseat like a teenager. I declined, she got violent and verbally abusive.......
 Let's just say it's 1am and I just got in from 8pm. I called a few people to pick me up with no such luck. A nice lady at the bar drove me home. I offered her a few bucks,she declined. She said my conversation and wit was payment enough, I made a new friend tonight.....

No comments:

Post a Comment