- 1 cup milk
- Sugar or salt (either will work)
- Baby oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil
- Pumice stone
- Stridex, found in the acne section of any drugstore
- Thick moisturizer or a salicylic acid cream
1) Soak feet for 5-10 minutes in a warm foot bath made with 1 cup milk and 5 cups warm water.
2) Create a homemade foot scrub by putting 4 tablespoons salt or sugar in 1/2 cup oil. Baby oil, sweet almond oil or coconut oil or even vegetable oil works well.
3) Massage the homemade foot scrub in a circular motion into bottoms of feet.
4) Scrub bottoms of feet with the pumice stone. Rinse and dry feet.
5) Before you go to bed that night, t rub a Stridex pad over dry areas of feet. Stridex, a product found in the acne section of any drugstore, contains 2 percent salicylic acid so it's a great exfoliant for the feet.
6) Apply moisturizer thickly on feet (do not wash off Stridex). A super-rich moisturizer like cocoa butter, Eucerin (my favorite) or even Vaseline works best. For even better results, apply a thin layer of ,an OTC salicylic acid, on your feet along with a dollop of Vaseline.
7) Pull on socks and keep them on throughout the night for at least 4 hours.
Would really appreciate to hear your feedback.....