Friday, March 30, 2012

Flower power

When I woke this morning I knew it was going to be a long day. I had gotten three calls last night around 11pm, 1am and the last around 3am. I heard a TV in the background and then a dog bark the last time.....AHHHHH she's stalking again.


I arrived at work late contemplating if I was going to go back to bed. I got in  and saw a large bunch of flowers on my desk. No it's not my birthday. The stalker sent the flowers stating she was sorry for waking me up.

I don't know what to do. Sending her to jail is a serious matter. I feel time will heal this void she has. But do I want her to do jail time? That will change the course of her life.

Please Youtube find her another lover quickly. I almost feeling making a video about this...... A plea for help. As I type the phone is ringing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment